Atlast i could cross the 5000 mark!

The recent growth of pageviews has been so slow that i thought i would take a decade to cross 500 but atlast i crossed it, better late than never. I had changed the URL of my blog from roysaptarshi.blogspot.com to trulysaptarshi.blogspot.com and this could have been the reason for the bad response too, maybe many people lost track to my blog. I am sorry! Please do come back to my blog and have a look at the post i have written for you all. there is something for everyone!

In recent times almost all posts were popular for very short spans of time. But among them, the ones which rocked were - 'Pujo maane' , 'Mamata knows the pulse of her people', 'Double standards of Indian cinema', 'Classroom' and 'Chetan Bhagat'.

I am very disappointed with the bad response that i am getting from the audience in recent times. But, Thank You for all your support. Please keep reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Rajmohan's Wife', the first Indian novel in English

'Human' by Kazi Nazrul Islam

The legacy of a poet - Kazi Nazrul Islam, the prophet of tolerance