Thanking my audience!

I have just crossed 1000 page views! Its a very small achievement but i am loving this achievement! And much credit goes to my audience who were patient enough to read my posts every time i posted something new! Its just over a month that i have started blogging through 'its me - saptarshi' and this was a small and first milestone that i was eager to cross as fast as i can! And atlast i did it!


My topics on Politics and Kazi Nazrul Islam made things easier and better for me! So i will always try to post more of these topics to make you all happy! Let me know what you would like to read at saptaraja.roy@gmail.com and please do make more comments on my posts otherwise i cannot get what you all are thinking! Thank you once again! Hope i cross more of these thousand boundaries very soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Rajmohan's Wife', the first Indian novel in English

'Human' by Kazi Nazrul Islam

The legacy of a poet - Kazi Nazrul Islam, the prophet of tolerance