Its 10000 page views!!

I do not have much to say except that 'Thank You' my dear audience. Its nearly a year that i have started blogging and i have crossed 10000 pageviews in both my blogs. I got great response in most of my posts and some did not really go down with the audience but overall it has been a wonderful experience writing down my thoughts here in this blog.

I had changed the URL for once and so maybe unknowingly i had lost some of audience. However i have earned many more audience and hope to reach out to many more people out there. It feels great when i see that so many people around the globe read my posts. Thank You for all the support and i would like to get more and more comments from all my audieence.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Rajmohan's Wife', the first Indian novel in English

'Human' by Kazi Nazrul Islam

The legacy of a poet - Kazi Nazrul Islam, the prophet of tolerance