Touching 2500!

It seems like people did not like some of my posts, this month (july) and so the gradual increase in viewership has been very slow compared to the previous months! However i touched the 2500 mark! And i am happy about that. But i would try to win my audience's heart with better posts. I tried with more film reviews this time but people did not like it largely, although both the review posts made it to week's top 5 popular posts of my blog! Some new posts have done great job and some older posts are continuing with their great job - Celebration of women power, Two deadly days, Legacy of a poet - Kazi Nazrul Islam..., Aana Hazare's fight against corruption..., Vote of thought. So, thank you! However i would like you all to read 2 posts among others, particularly - A grave concern - Reservations and People can be SO shameless. So just keep reading good things and help me enhance my blog! I just hope to get my audience's support more and more down the days. Thank you! God bless all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Rajmohan's Wife', the first Indian novel in English

'Human' by Kazi Nazrul Islam

The legacy of a poet - Kazi Nazrul Islam, the prophet of tolerance